The Cambridge Academy of English Professional Centre provides effective English courses to help you practise the skills you need for your job. You will learn English while you mix with other professionals in many fields and from many countries. You will have round-the-clock access to the Centre, free use of all facilities and a local fitness centre, and a subsidised social programme.
Please see Booking Your Course for further details.
Please contact us through the link above if you would like to receive a free CD-ROM with videos of our services.
- The CAE Professional Centre is an attractive training centre in the Cambridge suburb of Girton. The building is small, intimate and friendly. Even during the busiest periods there are never more than 19 clients attending courses. The minimum age for enrolment is 25. The atmosphere in which to learn English is mature and businesslike, tranquil and friendly.
- We will give you a security keycard so that you can get into the centre at evenings and during the weekends. You will have free access to our mini-lab, audio/visual library, training and reference material, computers and e-mail and internet facilities. We are wi-fi enabled and presently building a virtual learning environment to complement our wide range of language training opportunities.
- You can make yourself a hot drink while you prepare a presentation, work on your specific language weaknesses or just enjoy a good film with your fellow students. We know that learning English doesn't stop when the classes end, so we provide plenty of opportunity for private study and organised social activities outside the centre.
- We can book your accommodation for you in one of our homestays or in a hotel.
- There is a maximum of four in a group.
- You may study one-to-one with a teacher if you wish.
- There is a minimum of 25 hours study time a week.
- There is unlimited opportunity for private study.
- You can start any Monday
- You can study for a week or more
- You can study in a small group or one-to-one or both.
- Everyone is over 25.
- The centre is only for professional people.
- The trainers are well qualified and from professional backgrounds.
- Our clients come from a wide range of companies.
- Our range of clients is increasing.
- Many companies regularly send us their staff for training.
- People often come back for a repeat refresher course.