We have offered year-round group training courses at CAE for many years. Our groups come from all over the world. What’s more, many return year after year!
We also offer courses for many different kinds of client:
- Governmental organisations from Europe, the Middle East and Latin America;
- Adult students and student teachers (most recently from Norway, Italy, and Germany);
- School-aged children (including groups from Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Italy, Chile and Thailand).
We can arrange special teaching and social programmes for each group to meet your precise needs.
These are groups of English learners usually from one company, school or government department who particularly need one or more of these features:
- intensive training in an English-speaking environment;
- training that is separate from other groups or individuals;
- trainers experienced in providing English for Specific or Academic Purposes;
- a course (sometimes) as short as 1 week.
They may also want:
- a special timetable;
- a certain class size that is different from the standard CAE maximum of 12;
- The opportunity to study in small classes for some of the course – but then to come together as a larger group later.
There is no such thing as a standard group, so we need to know as much about your requirements as possible in order to provide you with a tailor-made proposal.
We’ll need to know:
- When you would like the course to be run, and for how long
- The number of students in your group
- The age range of the students
- The current English levels of the students
- The kind of course needed (technical, business, school examination, general)
- What accommodation is needed (hotel, B&B, homestay)
- What meals we should provide
- What excursions or special visits we should include
- Whether you would like CAE to provide transport to and from the airport.