You need English skills that can be practised best in groups, such as meetings or negotiations. However, you also have specific needs that are better dealt with individually with a teacher. The 50:50 Combination Course allows you to divide your day half-and-half between a small group and one-to-one.
Choose this course if you:
- are at pre-intermediate level or above in English;
- want to practise taking part in meetings and negotiations;
- enjoy group work and learn well in a group;
- would like to spend half your day in a group and half one-to-one with your teacher;
- want to concentrate on specific topics or skills such as English for marketing;
- need extra writing practice;
- would like individual feedback after the group work.
What we say
“This gives you an excellent opportunity to develop your general business English skills – meetings, negotiating, discussions and social English – with a friendly international group. You’ll then be able to focus on what you need for your profession, or for a special event such as a conference. This option has always been very popular with our English for Lawyers students but is now chosen frequently by students from all professions.”