Courses for Children and Teenagers (9-17)*
Cambridge Academy of English has many years’ experience of running Young Learner English Courses. These can be both homestay and residential. We mainly offer these in the summer but may also run them at other times of the year. Young learners (9-17 years old) from all over the world come on our courses. What’s more, many of them return year after year.
Our Young Learner English Courses for children and teenagers are all ‘fully-inclusive’. They include tuition, accommodation, social programme, airport transfers, all meals, admissions and insurance. Young learner students receive an end of course report and CAE certificate on departure.
All courses for young learners include the following:
- maximum 12 students per class
- elementary – advanced (no beginners)
- good nationality mix
- practice in all language skills, with an emphasis on speaking and listening
- free learning materials
- free excursions
- full sport, art and activity programme
- on-site welfare and first aid
- free airport transfers
* CAE courses for Young Learners are recommended for different ages. However, in special circumstances we may accept children outside the recommended range.
Are you interested in coming with a group from your school? Click for Group Training details.
Teenage Homestay (14-16)
CAE Girton, Cambridge
Cambridge, home comforts and a full programme of lessons and fun.
Teenage Residential (12-15)
CAE at Old Buckenham Hall
The ideal residential summer course for younger teenagers.
Teenage Residential (14-17)
CAE at Princess Helena College
A great location for older teens looking for an international English course.
Children’s Residential (9-13)
CAE at Moreton Hall
First summer away from home? We’ll take good care of you.