Courses for Children and Teenagers (8-17)*
Cambridge Academy of English has many years’ experience of running Young Learner English Courses. Young learners (8-17 years old) from all over the world come on our courses. What’s more, many of them return year after year.
Our Young Learner English Courses for children and teenagers are all ‘fully-inclusive’. They include tuition, accommodation, social programme, airport transfers, all meals, admissions and insurance. Young learner students receive an end of course report and CAE certificate on departure.
All courses for young learners include the following:
- maximum 12 students per class
- elementary – advanced (no beginners)
- good nationality mix
- practice in all language skills, with an emphasis on speaking and listening
- free learning materials
- included excursions
- full sport, art and activity programme
- on-site welfare and first aid
- included airport transfers for arrivals / departures between 0900 and 1900 hours
* CAE courses for Young Learners are recommended for different ages. However, in special circumstances we may accept children outside the recommended range.
Are you interested in coming with a group from your school? Click for Group Training details.
Children’s Residential (8-12)
CAE Moreton Hall at Old Buckenham HallOur summer residential course for our youngest students now at Old Buckenham Hall
Teenage Residential (12-15)
CAE at Old Buckenham Hall
The ideal residential summer course for younger teenagers.
Teenage Residential (14-17)
CAE at Bedford School
An exciting new location for our older teenagers